Hey ONE Users,
We're back with some thrilling news that's going to elevate your messaging game! 📢
Starting right now, you have the power to send SMS messages to subscribers that you've collected outside of our app! 🌟 For example: through the Shopify checkout flow, 3rd party apps, etc.
Why is this a game-changer?
- Seamless Communication:No more switching between different messaging platforms. You can now manage all your SMS communication in one place – right here!
- Increased Reach:As long as the SMS subscribers you've collected outside of the ONE app are in your Shopify account, we can send to them! We'll also continue to automatically sync all of the SMS subscribers you've collected from the ONE app to your Shopify account so you don't have to lift a finger.
- Enhanced Tracking:All your favorite features for managing SMS campaigns are still here. Real-time delivery tracking, message scheduling, and analytics – you've got it all!
How to Get Started:
- Log in to your ONE account.
- Head to the SMS section.
- Create a new SMS broadcast
- Select "All Subscribers | on Shopify & ONE"
If you are selecting that option for the first time, you'll prompted to fill out a short form asking you to confirm that you are sending to SMS subscribers that were collected in accordance with TCPA guidelines.
We believe this update will revolutionize the way you connect with your audience by allowing greater reach than ever before!
Have questions or need assistance? Our support team is here to help! 🤝 Reach out to them at via live chat if you have any questions!
Thank you for being part of the ONE community. We're dedicated to making your experience exceptional, and this update is just the beginning.
Start messaging like never before – you've got the power! 💪
Stay tuned for more exciting updates coming your way soon.
Cheers to seamless communication! 📲
Hello there, friends! We're back with another exciting enhancement to elevate your product pop ups to a whole new level and entice your customers to purchase your hottest products. 🚀
✨ Introducing: Price Slash Visuals!
Why You'll Love This Enhancement
- 🚀 Instant Clarity:Now when your customers see a product with a "Compare at" price in the pop up, they'll instantly recognize the amazing deal you're offering. A sleek graphic of a slash through the higher price clearly indicates how the new price is easier on the wallet and to be taken advantage of.
- 🔥 Boost Sales:Shoppers love a good deal, and this eye-catching visual cue highlights the value you're providing. Watch as your conversion rates soar!
- 👀 Enhanced Product Visibility:The price slash visual draws attention to the product's discount, making it impossible for potential buyers to miss out on your irresistible offers.
🌟 How to Activate the Price Slash Magic
First, make sure to add the "Compare At" price for your product in Shopify under your product settings.
Second, add that product to your Product Pop up.
Third, enable the "Compare At" price option under the Product Price Section.
💡 Not Using "Compare at" Prices Yet?
If you're not taking advantage of this feature, now's the perfect time to start! Simply add "Compare at" prices to your products in Shopify, and our pop up will do the rest.
We're excited to see your pop ups shine with this upgrade and your sales soar to new heights.
As always, if you have any questions or need assistance, our team is here to help. Let's make your pop ups irresistible!
ONE Team 🤗🛍️
Hey e-tailers! We're back with a refined twist to one of our cherished features. Get ready to experience our Gamified Spin Wheel with a touch of elegance and motion with our new animation option! 🎉🎰
🌀 Gentle Movement: Our Spin Wheel has undergone a graceful transformation. Imagine a wheel that sways ever so slightly, invitingly. It's a subtle movement that adds an air of sophistication and catches attention, encouraging visitors to take it for a spin. A hint of motion that beckons, "Why not try your luck?" 🌟
Ready to elevate your customer experience? See below on how to enable and let the subtle magic of the Spin Wheel's animation work its charm.
Your customers will appreciate the tasteful animation, and who knows, your conversion rates might just receive a subtle nudge in the right direction. Here's how it looks in action!🌟🥳
P.S. We're eager to hear your success stories. Share how the Spin Wheel animation is enhancing your website's appeal and engagement. We love seeing our features make a positive difference! 🌀😍
One of our most popular features is getting a subtle but powerful design upgrade 🤩! The ONE app now allows you to change the position of the Spin Wheel, so you have even more flexibility to implement it on your website. Check out how it works below:
With these new options, you can decide if you want the wheel to appear on the left, right, or center of your pop up. When picking the center option, you can now show the ENTIRE wheel in your pop up! This was an improvement that was often requested by our merchants, and we're excited to be able to release it for you all! 🥳
Hey there e-tailers! We're thrilled to roll out some exciting new features that will turbocharge your communication game. Get ready to dazzle your customers with eye-catching announcements that drive engagement and boost sales. Say hello to our brand-new suite of announcement pop ups! 🎊
Free Shipping Announcement:Let's kick things off with a bang! Now you can easily inform your customers about the conditions they need to meet to unlock that coveted free shipping. It's the perfect way to encourage them to add a few extra items to their carts. After all, who can resist the allure of FREE shipping? 💃 Watch the tutorial video here.
Sales Announcement:Time is of the essence, and so is this exciting feature! Spread the word about your sizzling sales in style. With our powerful Sales Announcement pop up, you can communicate all the juicy details and even add a snazzy countdown timer. Watch as the sense of urgency gets pulses racing and sales skyrocket! 🎁 Watch the tutorial video here.
Product Announcement:Drumroll, please! 🥁 Shine a spotlight on your star products with our fantastic Product Announcement pop up. Whether you want to highlight new arrivals, best-sellers, or exclusive items, this tool will guide your customers directly to the goodies they won't want to miss. It's like having your very own online spotlight! ✨ Watch the tutorial video here.
All these pop ups are announcement-based and don't collect any subscriber information. Your customers can enjoy the benefits without any privacy concerns. But fear not, savvy store owners! You can still track the effectiveness of these pop ups in the analytics section of our app. Dive into data like views and clicks to see just how well they're doing their magic! 📊
So, what are you waiting for? Unleash the power of Pop-Up Power-Ups and revolutionize the way you communicate with your customers. Get ready to captivate, convert, and conquer the world of online retail! 🌐💪
P.S. Don't forget to share your success stories with us. We love to hear how our Pop-Up Power-Ups are transforming your online stores into unstoppable retail forces! 😍
Instantly increase sales up to 25% while you sleep!
Super excited for you to try this feature, post-purchase upsell is a game-changer for getting more sales:
- withoutspending more on Ads (save 💰💰💰)
- withoutspamming subscribers with marketing messages
What is One-Click Upsell?
- One-Click(no need to re-enter payment details)
- Upsell & Cross Sell(personalized product offers)
Checkout Page > *ONE* Upsell Page > Thank You Page
- After a customer pays for an order on the Checkout Page, they will immediately be presented with an upsell offer designed by you.
- Make an offer your customer can't refuse 😉 because they will have an option to acceptordeclinethe offer withONEclick.
- Just like that, they will be brought to the Thank You Page (i.e. order confirmation page).
- Create Upsellstarts @ 0:42
- Test Upsellstarts @ 4:25
- Create A/B Teststarts @ 6:08
Be one of the first stores to boost sales with upsell. ✨ Reach out to our support team via live chat or firstname.lastname@example.org for
Free 1-on-1 Demo
📞 Book a Zoom call with our customer success team today for a:
- walkthrough of features
- conversation of industry best practices
- setup of personalized design & settings
Schedule a session Click HERE
- more revenue from the same traffic
- non-intrusive upsell display
- frictionless purchase experience
- there are no cons... 😜
- show countdown timer (induce FOMO)
- give discount (increase conversion rates)
- set quantity (bundle products)
- offer complementary products (show relevancy)
- run A/B tests (optimize to make more money)
Shopify Upsell Limitations (Keep in Mind)
Please note these limitations for One-Click Upsell. See Shopify's developer documentation for full details.
One-Click Upsell will not be shown if:
- customer checks out with an installment or wallet service (i.e. Klarna, Affirm, AfterPay, Apple/Amazon/Google Pay)
- customer uses a gift card or anything besides a credit card for the initial purchase
- the order has duties or multiple currencies
- the order is for local delivery
See You Soon! Enjoy 💝
We’re excited to announce that we’ve released one of our most-requested features: you can now set a campaign schedule! 🙌 This means your campaign will automatically turn on or off based on your selected start and end date. This will be especially helpful for many of our merchants who have sales that start or end at midnight, and for peak holidays like Black Friday.
Where Can I Find This Feature?
There are a few ways to access this feature:
#1. Go to the Campaigns tab and click on the three dot menu for your desired campaign. This will bring you to the
Display Rulespage. Select the option
Set Schedule. Turn the toggle to the ON position, edit the schedule as needed, then click
#2. Within your campaign setup, click on
Display Rules. Turn the toggle to the ON position, edit the schedule as needed, then click
#3. Within your campaign setup, click on
Review. This will bring you to the
Display Rulespage. Turn the toggle to the ON position, edit the schedule as needed, then click
After activating your campaign scheduler, you can edit it by using any of the above methods. You could also go to the Campaigns tab, hover over the Scheduled Dates to reveal an
Edit Schedulebutton, and then click it to access the schedule settings on the Display Rules page from there.
If your campaign is published without a schedule and you’d like to set one, you can hover over the
All Timechip to reveal the
Edit Schedulebutton. Click it to create a schedule from the Display Rules page.
How Do I Set Up a Campaign Schedule?
First, turn the toggle to the ON position. Here, you will see 4 options in the
- Between- select a “start date & time” and an “end date & time.” Your campaign will automatically become active for this date range.
- On- select a specific date. Your campaign will automatically become active on that date.
- Before- select an “end date & time.” Your campaign will immediately become active and then automatically turn off on your selected end date and time.
- After- select a “start date & time.” Your campaign will automatically become active on your selected start date and time.
Next, select which timezone you want your campaign’s schedule to be based on.
By default, the checkbox for
Use visitor's timezoneis selected. This means your campaign’s schedule will be based on your visitor’s timezone. So for example, if your campaign is scheduled to turn on at midnight, that means your customers all over the world will see your campaign at midnight in their local time.
Use visitor's timezonecheckbox, then your campaign schedule will follow the UTC global timezone. For example: if you set your timezone to be New York City (US) and your campaign is set to start on May 24 at 9:00
PM, then you and your visitors in New York City will see the campaign on May 24 at 9:00
PM. But your visitors located elsewhere will see the campaign at a different local time depending on their timezone (i.e. visitors located in UTC +8 will see it on
May 25 at 9:00AMin their local time).
Can I Preview My Campaign On My Website?
Yes! Even if your campaign isn’t active yet because your scheduled start date is in the future, you can still preview how your popups look on your website.
In your campaign setup, click on the
Preview On Sitebutton. Then you can see your popups on your website as if your schedule has started.
In general, if you want to view your website as a New Visitor (or to confirm that your popups indeed don’t show up before the scheduled start date!) you can do so by clicking the
Preview On Sitebutton again. This time, click on the grey link at the bottom. Please note if your campaign's scheduled start date is in the future (or the end date has already passed), then you will not see your popups.
We hope you love this latest release!
We have a feature update for the Email History section of the ONE+ app! 😊
Here, you can view the history of emails that you sent to your customers in a given date range. You can also set a filter to see emails that bounced or received a complaint too.
Many of our merchants utilize multiple email types that our app offers, and we noticed the email history list can start getting long and with all types shown together.
To help you sort through the list more easily, we recently added another filter for Email Type. This allows filtering emails by broadcasts or automations - you can even drill down further and select a specific automation. By default, the Email History section will show all types of emails but you can filter by:
- Cart Recovery (Automation)
- Welcome All Subscribers (Automation)
- Thank You Shopify Subscribers (Automation)
- Thank You 1st Purchase (Automation)
- Welcome Accounts (Automation)
- Upsell (Automation)
- Winback (Automation)
- Birthday (Automation)
- Auto-responders (Linked Automation)
- Scheduled (Linked Automation)
- Double Opt-In (Linked Automation)
We hope this makes it easier for you to find and analyze the emails you’ve sent by type!
Hello again! We’re happy to see our merchants like you using and enjoying our Thank You and Welcome email automations. 🤗 Recently we’ve added the Products block into their email editor so you can now showcase your products in these types of emails!
Check it out in the email templates below. You can create an email by going to the top navigation bar, clicking Messaging, then clicking Emails where you can find the
- Thank You Shopify Subscribers
- Thank You 1st Purchase
- Welcome All Subscribers
- Welcome New Accounts
As a quick refresher, here’s how to use the Product picker. As always, let us know if you have any questions! ❤️
Hey there! As you may already know, Shopify recently migrated from saved customer searches (i.e. Shopify Groups) to customer segmentation. Per their documentation this affects all Shopify merchants and saved searches will no longer be available.
In light of these changes, we’ve updated the ONE+ app so you can send email broadcasts to your new Shopify segments. You’ll find them in the “Send To” field of your email broadcast templates. Some are default segments that Shopify automatically creates.
While Shopify is still rolling out customer segments to all merchants, we’ll continue to display your previous groups under the “Shopify Groups” section. The “Shopify Groups” section will eventually be deprecated and removed in the ONE+ app since Shopify will migrate your previous groups to segments. If your account has already been affected by the move, you can technically select from either “Shopify Segments” or “Shopify Groups” - but we
highly recommendfor you to use Shopify Segments to ensure no interruptions of your scheduled broadcasts.
- If you do not see your previous group(s) in the new Segments section, refer to Shopify’s documentation here or reach out to Shopify’s support team.
Of course, you can still send email broadcasts to “lists” such as ONE+ subscribers, Shopify subscribers, subscribers collected from a specific ONE+ pop-up, etc. 😊
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our support team and they’d be happy to help!